Saturday, December 20, 2008

Memory Verse of the Day from Godlygals: Psalm 119:18


So one of the things I like to do is create Memory Verse cards. I got this from my Grandma Nancy who makes the most AWESOME memory verse cards.
This particular one uses a picture of Joseph's eye as a background. I'm going to be trying to do this every day, so I'll probably post them once a week, with all the images linked. If you want them, feel free to snag them!

Juliet is doing great today. I think she has a runny nose, but otherwise is doing well. She's watching Joe play with a magazine at the moment, and they're playing with each other through the mesh in her pack n' play. Darling!
Joe adores his 'sissy' so much! She was crying earlier and he ran into the room where she was and said "ooooooooh.... 'Let! 's OK! no owwieee! oooohhh..." Translated it means "Oh, Juliet, you are OK! There's nothing wrong (no owie)! You don't need to cry!"

He's just such an awesome big brother. Aside from the occasional snatching of a toy away from her when he feels it's actually his.

No comments: