Monday, August 9, 2010


I have started a journal for bible study:

In it comments and such are totally welcome on what I have written :D
I'm terrible about keeping such things up to date, but maybe one on the bible will help me get better about it.

As for life: things are going well, I've had a crazy summer and more craziness to come.
Kids are great, and they enjoyed a nice trip to WA and OR for three weeks with me, and we missed their daddy greatly while gone. We had loads of fun though! We saw family, and I have lots of pictures. Before that we got to see Matt's parents and brother and his family in Island Park.






^ Joe and Jules enjoying the company of an octopus at the Seattle Aquarium

There are a lot more pictures, but I am just putting these here for now. I'll make a picasa album of the best, and link it. There were a lot of things we did which still need to be taken off the camera.
I do not have pictures of our time at Detroit Lake, sadly- aside from a couple fuzzy ones taken on my phone. We had a great deal of fun on the lake.
We also went to a waterfall, I do have pictures of that with me, just not uploaded to picasa.

We will be leaving on a camping trip to Redfish Lake soon, and from there I will go to Sacremento to spend time with my Mom's side of the family. Looking forward to it!


No comments: