Thursday, June 4, 2009

One of 'those' posts.

I don't often do these, but here we go!


A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Animal dookie.
D - Dog's name: Peanut
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee. Lots of Coffee
F - Favorite color: Purple. Specifically lavender.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play: Used to play the Clarinet.
J - Job title: Stay at home mom right now. I do also work part time at Apple Athletic in exchange for membership.
K - Kid(s): 2
L - Living arrangements: Pretty house
M - Mom's name: June
N - Nicknames: Does "Honey" count? Though Matt does call me "Sweetness" as well.
O - Overnight hospital stay: Too many to count? Ok.. so ... I'll do reasons: Car accident when I was 12. Kidney stones when I was 9 mos pregnant (2 wk stay) with my son, and then after his birth a few days later. Kidney infection. After giving birth to my daughter. After my daughter's heart surgery during the room-in. Hehe...
P - Pet Peeve: Improper use of apostrophes. "G**d**n it" being used. "Jesus F*ng Christ" being used. Towels rubbing together.
Q - Quote from a movie: "All you need is love" Moulin Rouge
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Do in-laws count? I have no blood siblings, but I have an amazing brother and sister in law and their families.
T - Time you wake up: Depends. Did Joe fall asleep on time or later?
U - Underwear: ?? What kind of question is that? I wear a nursing bra.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Bitter lettuces. LOVE spinach, romaine and now mountain spinach.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Always kids. Don't run late all that often though.
X - X-rays you've had: Um. Hehehehe... Leg, neck, abdomen, and MRI of head.
Y - Yummy food you make: Spanakopitas!!!!!
Z - Zoo animals you like: All the big cats.

We took some pics recently that I'll post.

No comments: