Friday, January 30, 2009


Well. I've been working on 'getting to know' the tablet and it's so cool! To the left is something I've been working on. It's about halfway done. The subject matter is a character from World of Warcraft known as Alexstrasza who happens to be one of my favorites in the game. I will do an accompanying one of her in her 'Dragon Form'.

This is about halfway done. It's elongated because I was working on it in my malfunctioning monitor which squishes images, while playing World of Warcraft in the main monitor.

Other things going on: I've been doing a lot of cooking from scratch. I have been making bread in the bread machine my Mom gave me, and have delighted in trying new things. Today I made croissant shaped dinner rolls using a sourdough-tomato-feta recipe. They came out fabulous! I have been making sourdough from a mother I started using bread yeast and beer yeast. It makes for a nice tangy/sweet flavor.
I'll post pictures of the delightful rolls soon.

No comments: