Monday, January 26, 2009



So! My parents gave me a wacom tablet. As you can see I've been trying it out. It takes some getting used to, but I did the above entirely with the wacom and photoshop. I used the basic 'paint' properties of photoshop and layering to do it. I feel I could make that really look good with a bit of time and some filters. So exciting! Thank you Mom and Dad!

Also- our Joseph has a staph infection. Ugh! Of all things, it's MRSA! I guess it's becoming more and more prevalant and it must be because my hubby and I are pretty darn neurotic about germ warfare. I've worked as a CNA before, and in food service. You don't just 'turn off' washing your hands all the time. Matt has always been slightly germaphobic. Even Joseph is a bit of a freak about being clean! That's saying a lot for a 2 1/2 year old! I guess you pick up things from your parents though ;-) In spite of all that he's got MRSA and we've got to have him on antibiotics and be very careful about cross-contamination to our dear Juliet.

No comments: